put your own 3 things in the comments section

if a topic of the day catches your attention, feel free to put your own three things (or however many) in the comments section. it is fun to read other people's lists.

:) jeff

Friday, November 30, 2007

... out of 26

i am starting a new photo project and want to encourage anyone with a digital camera to do the same. the project is to take a picture that represents every letter of the alphabet. here are the 3 i have so far.

theletter O. This is from a large cannon ball that was hollow, taken at an old fort in Puerto Rico.














This letter E is from the same fort, a rock wall that had some decomposition.















This letter x is from the same fort, and the intersection of stones on a path.






Go for all 26 and make a web album and post the link for everyone to share!

my webalbum for the project is found at http://picasaweb.google.com/JeffPeo/TheAlphabetProject

5 comments:

Delise said...

Cool idea, what the heck is a web album? Good thing I'm married to a computer geek who can teach me ;)

Missletoe said...

Kind of reminds me of the Virgin Mary that people find in tree trunks, windows, and dirt. As long as you don't proclaim it a miracle and set up a shrine, I'm cool with it. Looking forward to see the complete work!

Delise said...

Where are you? It's almost been 3...THREE months! Maybe you could tell us just 3 things that you've been up to...or just 3 things you adore about your wife...or just 3 things you've read...just 3 anything really would be great!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jeni said...

very cool. I have a children's book that is the same idea.