put your own 3 things in the comments section

if a topic of the day catches your attention, feel free to put your own three things (or however many) in the comments section. it is fun to read other people's lists.

:) jeff

Monday, October 13, 2008

... that my 5 year old says that make me smile

Kids that are learning provide great entertainment.  My 5 year old is always trying to use bigger words that she hears others using.  Here are three that make me smile everytime.

1.  Anoxious - "Those boys in my class are anoxious .  they are always talking to me."
2.  Allicious - "Mmmm.  that dinner was Allicious."
3.  Noid - Q.  "What is wrong?"
A.  "I am noid (annoyed) that it is not my turn to play Wii.

One last one.... it began to snow here on Sunday, and for a while we were getting little hailstones.  She looked outside and said " Hey look! it is raining snowballs!"


3 comments:

Delise said...

It reminds me of the time an 18 mos old Kat at church shouted, "shit down"! Ummm ya. Kids gotta love 'em.

Valerie Koop said...

I just found your blog! I LOVE your pumpkins from last year. Amazing!

Jeni said...

Read your comment on our blog...I didn't know you read it. We miss your family. I don't have a 5 year old...but I do have a 3 year old.
1. ipster - "Mommy, I need to ips (zip) my ipster (zipper)"
2. nayybe - "I know! Mommy, set the timer...nayybe (maybe)you can play in my play room and then you can clean."
3. "Um, guys. There's a problem....There is a bug on my window." (she says to Sean and I in the car...yeah that's right she referred to us as Um, guys.)