put your own 3 things in the comments section

if a topic of the day catches your attention, feel free to put your own three things (or however many) in the comments section. it is fun to read other people's lists.

:) jeff

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

... ways that general authorities eat their Resse's Peanut Butter Cups

ways that 3 of the general authorities eat their Reese's.

  1. thomas s. monson - I remember I ate my first Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup when I was a tender lad of eight. My mother came up to me, and with a loving twinkle in her eye, asked, ‘Tommy, are you eating a Reese’s?’
    And I would invariably smile up to her, ‘Yes, yes, I am.’
    ‘But Tommy, did you know that Sister Jensen next door hasn’t eaten a Reese’s Cup in years?’ My young mind thought upon the plight of my neighbor. Tears were shed. Hearts were gladdened. A cup was shared.
  2. richard g. scott - If you have not eaten a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, I plead with you. Eat one now. Enjoy the chocolate, the peanut butter. Do not delay. If you have thought, “That’s not for me,” I plead with you to reconsider. Of all foods I treasure, this one was the first.
  3. neal a. maxwell - I intentionally initiate the delicious design of the deglutition of a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup by nibbling a negligible nit of the culinary creamy cavalcade. It is exclusively through small entities that the great things are fabricated.

these were 3 of 10 found at the following link. http://www.mormonmomma.com/index.php/2007/the-top-10-ways-general-authorities-eat-a-reeses-peanut-butter-cup/

1 comment:

Missletoe said...

Thanks for the great teaser to warm me up for conference season! I will try to keep my mind on the message at hand while I nibble through package after package of chocolate peanut buttery yumminess.