put your own 3 things in the comments section

if a topic of the day catches your attention, feel free to put your own three things (or however many) in the comments section. it is fun to read other people's lists.

:) jeff

Friday, August 3, 2007

... that make me smile today

  1. maggie is on her way home today after spending time with gramma christie and all the cousins in arizona
  2. finishing the tree house tonight after work for the kids
  3. having already played 9 today! nothing like a quick 9 holes before work.

6 comments:

Darin said...

1. My wife's HUUUGE Belly
2. My Baby kicking my hands
3. Coming home from work

jeff said...

my wife says my huge belly makes her cry. There is nothing like a baby kicking your hand. That is so cool.

jeff said...

I would NEVER say that... :(

Delise said...

*cough, er, um...I would never say that!

The Normal Mormon Husband said...

1. Sitting in the hot tub with the kids.
2. Having Andrea get home from her all-day Scrapbooking convention in Charlotte.
3. Seeing a commercial for NFL pre-season games beginning next week.

The Normal Mormon Husband said...

This is Andrew Sweat, in case Darin and Delise were wondering.....