put your own 3 things in the comments section

if a topic of the day catches your attention, feel free to put your own three things (or however many) in the comments section. it is fun to read other people's lists.

:) jeff

Saturday, June 9, 2007

...tv shows i look (or looked) forward to seeing every week

here are three shows that i really like.

  1. lost - it got a little side tracked this season, but finished strong this season. can't wait until january or whenever it is supposed to start again.
  2. the office - it just makes me laugh. i love the pranks jim pulls, the political correctness gone waaay wrong. great show
  3. traveler - new show on abc in the lost time slot. so far so good.

i had to drop 24 off the list after this last crappy season, but i still will watch day 7 every week. honorable mention to friday night lights, how it's made (discovery channel) and planet earth (discovery channel) - i guess that is seven shows. i think i watch too much tv.

6 comments:

Delise said...

Lost

Traveler

Dirty Jobs/anything on Food Network are tied for third

Meredith said...

I agree with 24... Too bad. Maybe Day 7 will get better!

You gotta check out Jericho! Now that they have decided to tie up the loose ends of the series it'll be worth it.

Thanks for recommending Traveler. We love it!

Ang said...

Hey Jeff! I saw this link on Delise's blog--glad you're blogging! We have much the same taste in television, and I agree w/ your 24 assessment. Glad that Lost redeemed itself after getting a bit off track. Love The Office, too. Also love 30 Rock (but it can be a little naughty at times--we told my mom to watch it then regretted it--but it's so dang funny). I also love me a little reality TV--Survivor, AI, The Amazing Race--and I'm not ashamed to say that So You Think You Can Dance is the highlight of summer TV.

I'll have to tell Forrest to check out your blog. You should check out my brother Andrew's. It's called Normal Mormon Husband's (made for guys like you!) and you can link to it off of my blog.

Forrest said...

Jeff,
You can see that Angie watches way too much TV but fortunately we have a few shows we can watch together. My 3 are 30 Rock (best comedy writing on TV), The Office (best comedic characters on TV), and Lost (almost Lost me early this season with 9 straight shows about dungeon life).
I have also started and quit watching 24 numerous times but will still randomly tune in to count how many times Jack whispers a line then yells a line ( Where is the transmitor, pause, WHERE IS THE TRANSMITOR!!!) I'm sure it's a drinking game somewhere.
Forrest

jeff said...

Ang, the funny thing is that i found andrews off your blog link. I saw that one of his posts was a list of three things, and i thought - i could do just 3 things a day, and post regularly. So, copied the idea from him - and now here i am.

Mitch said...

Neds de-classified

Drake and Josh

Sponge Bob Squarepants