put your own 3 things in the comments section

if a topic of the day catches your attention, feel free to put your own three things (or however many) in the comments section. it is fun to read other people's lists.

:) jeff

Friday, June 8, 2007

...favorite things to eat when I am on the road

with all the travel that i do, i end up eating out a lot more than i should. here are my three favorite things to eat on the road.

  1. pork chops bryan - carrabba's italian grill - it is on the menu as chicken, but get the pork instead. goat cheese, sun dried tomatoes, and basil lemon butter sauce over two large pork chops.
  2. chang's spicy chicken - pf changs - sort of like general tso's chicken, can be very spicy.
  3. filet mignon egg rolls - celebration hotel, celebration florida - boursin cheese and steak in an egg roll wrapper with a spicy sweet chili sauce.

feel free to comment on your favorite things to eat when you are dining out.

6 comments:

Delise said...

Ying and Yang Chocolate Fondue at the Melting Pot (white and milk chocolate) YUM-O!

Bello Sandwich at Bertucci's

Guacamole and lime chips at Chipotle although I'll eat guacamole and chips anytime

Forrest said...

1. Chipotle. They just opened the first one in Utah, Bountiful, but they are opening 3 more and 1 is down the street from us in South Jordan. So whenever I travel I find where the Chipotles are and I partake. I've probably been to 30 of them around the US. I always get guacamole, sounds like Delise and I are on the same page there. And then I get Chicken hard shell tacos with corn salsa or Barbacoa burrito, pinto never black.
2. Asian Crispy Chicken Salad. Chili's has the best but a number of places have goods ones as well.
3. Ben and Jerry's, usually at an airport. NY Super Fudge Chunk or Chunky Monkey.

I also love the PF Changs and will actually be eating there Tuesday night with my sales group. Noodle dishes are good.

Forrest

jeff said...

i do love chipotle - steak soft tacos with guac, corn salsa, a little lettuce and sour cream.

Delise said...

Mmmm Chiiipooootleeeee. Ever since I typed that and then Forrest did, I've been wanting me some...if you eat it in Chicago, don't tell me!

Delise said...

McDonalds caesar salad

Baja Fresh Chicken tauquitos and guacamole

PF Chang's honey chicken

Alley said...

The Mc Donald's one is really Mitchell.

KFC popcorn chicken

Baja Fresh chips and guacamole with lime juice

Cupcakes from target